Saturday, May 24, 2014

Home Sweet Home

I told you guys I was in love with this woodgrain paper! :)
I really wanted to colour something so I pulled out some older much loved stamps from October Afternoon and put them to use here.  I grounded them on the Lawn Fawn stitched journaling card, and used a pair of good old deco scissors to make the scalloped trim on the bottom and inked it with some Distress ink.

I also coloured the houses and clouds with Distress Ink and an aqua pen.  So easy, and so fun.

It's a little hard to tell, but I also used Glossy Accents on all the windows, and a Wink of Stella glitter pen on the clouds.  Then I used my Faber-Castell Big white pen to give tiny white detail marks to the clouds.



Thanks so much for stopping by today, here are the links to some of the products I used on my card :)


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...