Monday, September 22, 2014

Believe

For starters, It's never too early to start on your Christmas cards, right?? :)

I just love the Fancy Pants line Oh, Deer!  It's too adorable.  One of my favourite things are the 
Brag cards.  I used two of them together and it made this card come together so quickly.  



We are currently having a storm in my neck of the woods and trying to get decent pictures it driving me batty.   So these are a bit muddy and off :(

I used my wink of stella glitter pen over the Believe, and used a border punch to get a metallic scallop that I sewed in place between the two brag cards.


The second picture shows the dimension of the card, and how the light catches the metallic foil paper.  I just adore that paper!!

Thanks for stopping by today :)
Laura

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...