Monday, September 8, 2014

Some Fancy Pants cards

Hello Friends! :)  I have two cards to share today, I made these using lots of Fancy Pants Designs product,  and a couple different dies.  

I kept the general layout of them the same, but made one more feminine, and one more masculine.  In fact it's for my new nephew due in Nov.  He will live on a farm where there are 8 other kids, so I thought the "welcome to the circus" was truly appropriate! ;)  lol


This angle shows all the different textures on the card.  I just love using corrugated card stock on my projects, and it worked perfectly with the tag die from Lawn Fawn.


How darling is that bow button??  Seriously, I love love love it! :)



Another fun detail that you might have missed is the Paper Smooches dies I used on the bottoms of the cards.  I love those tiny circles, and faux stitching.  So much fun, and a great way to really make your cards a little more unique.

Here are the supplies I used as available from Simon Says Stamp! :)


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...