Tuesday, September 30, 2014

You are so loved card

Again, I seem to not be having much luck in the light department these days, so I'm sorry for the less than stellar photography on my card today.  But I wanted to share it all the same. :)

I made it with the beautiful True Friend collection by Fancy Pants Designs.  I just think it's so darling, and the orange and teal combo is another fav. of mine.  The front of the card is essential just two brad cards that I layered together, over some embossed patterned paper from the 6x6 pad.  Then I used some die cuts scallops underneath them.  

This detail picture shows the wink of stella glitter pen than I added over the heart on the brag card.  It's a simple, and sweet addition in person.


Thanks for looking!
Laura :)

2 comments:

Georgia Milton said...

Very beautiful card, the heart is super cute with that glitter on it.

Steam carpet cleaners Wimbledon

Jeannine H. said...

I am not very tech savvy so i could not figure out how to post on the Inspired By class. Superb layout. I love your work all the time but that one is just spectacular. Thanks!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...